Monday, March 14, 2011

Sharing



I'm sharing this with you all, because obviously I hate you.

I should probably put WARNING: VIEWING THIS VIDEO WILL CAUSE HOMICIDAL RAGE, BLEEDING FROM THE EARS, AND MISANTHROPY as the headline, but then I thought about it and decided, "Nah."

Generally, I steer away from insulting popular culture, because, unfortunately, my generation is largely a part of it. (And one of our characteristics is extreme, undeserving narcissism, and it makes me immensely uncomfortable to test my superb egotism.) But what in the fuck is this shit? It's like my 9-year-old cousin sing-talking her fucking diary to me as I try to get my drink on while I babysit her. It's just sad and annoying, and I'm praying that it will be over soon so I can get fucked up and pass out on the recliner to Golden Girls. Who in the fuck produced this shit, and why are they not hiding in a cave with Bin Laden somewhere? That's embarrassing dude or dudette. You created this shitspectacle for all the world to see; you let this little girl think that 1) she has talent and 2) that this is a fucking song.

Dear Media, I let you thrust Ke$ha down my throat because I can ignore her annoying-ass, auto-tuned voice and listen to the beat when I'm blitzed. I let you sexualize a lesbian-looking, jail-bait Biebs as he dry humps his way around a stage, and sings about buying fucking blow-pop rings for bitches. But this... come on; my already retarded, useless mind can't handle this crap.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. That was horrifying. I even watched the whole thing just because I was in shock of how terrible it was. Total train wreck from beginning to end. Thank you so much for sharing. :P

    ReplyDelete