Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Coming Soon: Death By Asphyxiation

I have great things to post in the near future. Seriously, you'll probably asphyxiate on your laughter and pass out... that fucking good. I should put a disclaimer before the post stating that you might die; please leave a note beside your squeet covered keyboard so your family knows not to sue my ass for killing you. The only problem: the stories are trapped in my noggin, and taking into consideration that i've been drinking away my brain cells since Saturday (I turned 21, yo) I fear I might leave things out. Here are some things to wet your appetite though:

-Pegging
-Lap dance/Face dance
-Cat shit
-Nut punts

Aren't you excited? I'm thinking about posting some pictures, but to keep my anonymity I'll bar out my eyes because eyes are the windows to the soul (or some shit). Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your blog - so much so that I linked to you in a recent post of mine. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete